taste-testing blog: TGLP

Saturday, March 20, 2021

TGLP

 You've all heard of LGBTQ - of course... 

Well... TGLP here shall stand for 

The Great Lesbian Proliferation 

- as every TV show on every network there is now 

appears to have two or several lesbians on board! 

Which ones are... let's (lez?) say... more convincing? 

-----------------------------------------------------------




















































Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know... I am stepping onto your 

exxxclusive playground, TRIPLE A... 

You let me know how I did... eh? 

Women's Rights Day inspired me? 

And speaking of which... 









it's not like it's anything new... of course! 






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Translate blocks of text here





  • Visitor Map
    Create your own visitor map!

    Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com


    Free FAQ Database from Bravenet Free FAQ Database from Bravenet.com