taste-testing blog: Tees-ing Ya!

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Tees-ing Ya!

You know...
I look at the competition. 
I look at the competition - a lot! 
And I think to myself... what a 
wonderful world?!? 
No, that's not it! 
I think to myself... what a crock! 
Like this piece of crock right here: 
It's a ''US Design''... Of course! 

Now why, tell me, why 
would that be considered worthier, 
trendier, hipper, in any way better 
than one of my very own 
LUMINOUS TEES - eh? 
One such as this: 


--- for sheer example! 

(plenty more *brilliant* if not always 
*luminous* per say 
such examples/samples 
over at 
www.luminous.online 
see you there!) 



It must be aaaaaaaaall a question of 
TASTE - indeed! 
But we are not here to evaluate 
different tastes - nope! 
Even though this is the 
TASTE-TESTING BLOG 
and all... 
We're testing tastes here... 
in a different way! 


How about this: 

TOP TEN T-SHIRT 
DESIGNS 
THAT WILL 
*NEVER
MAKE IT ONTO 
OUR LINE OF 
LUMINOUS TEES 
OFFERINGS! 


No. 10 - a quote from Gordon! 


No. 9 - that says it all... 


No. 8 - typical angry face... 


No. 7 - sticking it to them! 


No. 6 - a message to the community... 


No. 5 - just making it clear... 


No. 4 - walk on the wild side now... 


No. 3 - pride... 


No. 2 - eyes on the prize(s)... 


And No. 1 

The Apex of Blasé. 

Meh. 


WHICH ONE 
IS IN POORER TASTE? 
HUH?


Just so you know it, now, 
without a shadow of a doubt: 
my LUMINOUS TEES are tasteful, 
cool and, quite simply, 
FANTABULOUS! 


WEAR 'EM OR WEEP! 

Your choice...! 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...


Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... I know!

LAST YEAR, it was a much better sale...
It was THREE for the price of ONE...
OH WOW WHAT A DEAL - rrrrrrrright?

But then again...

LAST CHRISTMAS
I GAVE YOU MY HEART (on a sleeveless shirt - duh)
(but still...)
AND THE VERY NEXT BROWSING SESSION
YOU GAVE IT AWAY!

THUS...

THIS YEAR
NO BUTTS ABOUT IT (...)

TWO-FOR-ONE IT IS

TAKE IT -- OR LEAVE IT

SEE IF I CARE... DAMMIT!!!

;-)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...



R.I.P. GEORGE...

You *never* wanted to hurt me - at least...
It was Buffy The Vampire Slayer who wanted to -
that summer... cruel summer... full of bad intentions?!?

RIGHT...!

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Translate blocks of text here





  • Visitor Map
    Create your own visitor map!

    Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com


    Free FAQ Database from Bravenet Free FAQ Database from Bravenet.com